Saturday, October 22, 2005

Leaving the Life


The UN guys, they offered me a deal. They said I'd go free if I'd rat out some of my old acquaintances. So I made up a lot of stuff about them because that's what they wanted to hear- but it was all lies - uh - everything. And they kept saying McGelboim killed this guy, and Ricky Beltran blew-up that guy, and that intoxicated Kick Save Records CEO defrauded his shareholders... And I was like "Sure... Why not?!" The tribunal bought it, so some of my old friends are in alot of trouble.

They had me in an army barracks air-tight for a few days but yesterday they moved me to Waukesha Wisconsin (USA) so I can begin my new life in middle-America as part of the witness protection program.

The hardest thing is to leave the life. I loved the life. We were treated like kings. We had it all. I had bags filled with severed heads stashed in my kitchen. I had a bowl full of ears next to my bed. We controlled everything. We paid off judges. We carpet-bombed a home for the mentally challenged. We strafed the Sacramento Kinko's office every Wednesday at 1pm EST. Everything was for the taking. And when we wanted something- we just took it. We looted Middle Eastern museums. We spit on wheelchair-bound senior citizens. I stole a little girl's bike once (don't worry- I gave it back after I rode around the block once or twice).

And now it's all over. And that's the hardest part. Now everything is different. There's no action in Waukesha. I have to wait around for welfare checks just like everyone else in the town. I can't even get decent food. After I got here I ordered a bratwurst with sauerkraut... ...and I got a penis with relish. I'm an average nobody. I have to ride the bus like an ass-hole. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whining about getting a cock with relish? Just eat it you privileged little baby. I eat rocks 7 days a week, and a penis would be a welcome addition to my diet

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cook all day but at least I don't have to worry about the choppers overhead. You should be so lucky. Don't forget to stir the sauce every 15 mins.!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's easy- Even a retard im a wheelchair wouldn't forget to stir the sauce every 15 minutes.

But did you ever cook for 20 guys before, Mikhael? You see, you start out with a little bit of oil. Then you fry some garlic. Then you throw in some tomatoes, tomato paste, you fry it; ya make sure it doesn't stick. You get it to a boil; you shove in all your sausage and your meatballs; heh?... And a little bit of wine. And a little bit of sugar, and that's my trick.



You know, Mikhael, we was all proud of you- bein a war hero and all

6:05 PM  
Blogger McStallen said...

You know, you fucking ninjas really amaze me. Coming on my site and starting shit with me. Do I start shit on your Mr. Kabukeman site or where ever the hell you write your drivel? Do I? No-No I don't - because I have respect for other people.

And you gutless rejects obviously don't have any respect. So now I think I need to teach you some fucking manners. You think you can take me? You think you can out-run a bullet? You ever hear about that ninja that I threw in a wood-shredder in Osaka? You want to be next? Well step on up and get what's coming to you.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at a weddin in Waukesha once. A kid comes up to me in a white jacket, gives me a Ritz cracker and chopped liver, and he says "Canapés." I say, "Can o' peas my ass, that's a Ritz cracker and chopped liver!"

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What really happened to Pentangeli Mikhael?

9:09 PM  
Blogger McStallen said...

He's on a play... back to Sicily.

It was between the brothers Kaye, I had nothing to do with it.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home