Thursday, August 25, 2005

Expansion Site?

Over the last few months I have received quite a few e-mails from readers requesting I open up another web-site to record my manifesto and chronicle more of my exploits. That's an outstanding idea and you all should be pleased to know that I am currently in negotiations with NFL runningback-turned-arms-dealer-turned-web-site-entrepeneur Moe Williams to purchase his web-site. Here is the transcript of our most recent correspondence from earlier this week:

MCSTALLEN
My credit good enough to buy you out, Moe?

MOE
Buy me out?

MCSTALLEN
Your web-site- I want to buy it.

MOE
You want to buy me out? No -- I buy you out, you don't buy me out --

MCSTALLEN
Your web-site loses money -- maybe I can do better...

MOE
You think I'm skimmin' off the top, Mikhael?

MCSTALLEN
No- You're unlucky.

MOE
You goddamn mercenaries really make me laugh -- I do you a favor and let Juan Boca post on my site when you're having a bad time, and then you try to push me out?!

MCSTALLEN
Wait a minute -- you let Juan Boca post on your site because his jibberish attracted readers and helped bankroll your web-site! And because the Molinari family guaranteed your safety- Now we're talking business -- let's talk business...

MOE
Yeah -- let's talk business, Mikhael. First of all, you're all done. You don't have that kind of readership anymore. Juan Boca's dead, right? You're old and you're getting chased out of cyber-space by Geocities and a bunch of pacifist teeny-boppers using their web-sites to protest violent idiots like yourself-- What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my web-site and take over? -- I talked to Geocities -- I can make a deal with them, and still keep my web-site!

MCSTALLEN
Is that why you slapped Juan Boca around in public?

MOE
Whooaa...I gotta business to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. We had a little argument, Juan and I, so I had to straighten him out...

MCSTALLEN
You straightened my former sidekick out?

MOE
He was writing posts entirely in Spanish two at a time! Readers didn't know what the hell he was trying to say! What's wrong with you?

MCSTALLEN
I leave for St Kitts tomorrow -- think about a price.

MOE
Sonofabitch! Do you know who I am?! I'm Moe Williams! I was strafing day-care centers in Nepal when you were going out with cheerleaders!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Moe's a tough nut to crack- he runs hard and bargains hard. If he doesn't agree to sell me his site I'll probably have to shoot him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play-offs?... Play-offs!!!???

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home