Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Killing time (and people) in Chad


I made my way to Chad with McGelboim. He chided me for failing to provide any background data about him on my previous blog postings. Well here goes- McGelboim is an ace pilot who comes from a family of distinguished mercenary pilots- his grandfather claims to be the first man to ever drop an incindiary bomb on a population center. And his mother claims to be the first woman to have done so.

To the right, here I am saying "Hi" to some of the nice citizens of Chad

Anyway so we were just hanging out killing time playing a game called "Toss the Baby." If you're unfamiliar with the game, it goes something like this- two people scan the streets for a woman with a baby carriage. When you find one, the one guy distracts the woman, while the other runs up to the carriage, grabs the baby, and throws it as far as he can. Then you both run like hell. Sort of like "ring and run," although it pisses people off alot more. And if you can't find a baby, you could try a dog or a cat, but be careful because they bite alot more than babies.

Well we did that for a bit but then it got too hot and we ducked into a local bar for a cool drink. In the corner of the bar I saw an old friend of mine, Horny Ed. Ed goes way back with American intel- pre-dating the CIA - so this is OSS real old school covert ops. God Ed's about 10 years older than me. So one old war horse to another, I asked him what was going on and then quickly got down to business. I told him I was out of work and had been shot numerous times over the past few years, and was looking for an assignment that wouldn't entail too much leg work.

Well Horny Ed told me he was in Chad because he expects something big to go down. He wouldn't get too specific but he said several Western intelligence organizations are setting up shop here. He expects things to get a little hairy and he needs some help. I offered to be his consiglieri for the duration of the operation, but he told me he didn't think I would be a good war-time consiglieri. Nevertheless he offered me some work as a body-guard and contract killer for him. He told me to just lay low and wait for him to get back to me- he also wanted me to knock off the baby-tossing because he figured that might draw too much attention.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much I have to pay you to kill Larry Johnson?

8:49 PM  
Blogger McStallen said...

Kill a Chief? Ha- I do it for free. That's fun. I can't fucking stand Chiefs man.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos on your frame job on Larry Johnson. A very well-executed mission. The Priest must have compensated you richly.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to let everyone know we are doing our best to track down each and every former driver tied to the pizza delivery-molestation charges. They will all be brought to justice- Please be patient

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home