Tuesday, July 05, 2005

McStallen's Mailbag of Death Part II


Sorvatz P. writes, "McStallen, What do you plan to do with this Otis Carson fellow?"

You know how you get Carson? He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of your boys to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's how you get Carson. That's the St. Louis way. And I am planning one last attempt on the life of Otis Carson. If Carson escapes again, I shall declare an end to my personal war against him and even attend his wedding just to show everyone that I am a good sport about these sorts of things.


Gary Shapsteen writes, "I haven't heard much from Juan Boca recently. Where is he?"


'Ol Juan just went on a little fishing trip off Cape Girardeau with Carlos McGelboim. I don't think we'll see Juan around anymore.


Dan Michelless writes, "McStallen, What's with your man-crush on Placido Polanco? Is it like my non-sexual boy-crush on Tom Cruise?"


No Dan, it's nothing like your boy-crush on Tom Cruise.


Vladimir P. writes,"McStallen, you seem to know alot about American sports memorabilia. How much could I get for a New England Patriots american football championship ring?"

Fuck your mother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Otis Carson is a waterwalker (and soft), like those politicians in Jeff City trying to clean up Cape Girardeau, with one hand tied around their balls.

11:33 AM  
Blogger McStallen said...

I agree. There's the way it oughta be, and there's the way it is. Carson was full of shit- a crusader. I got no fight with a man does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down, and when the machine breaks down, WE break down ... and I ain't
gonna allow that. From no one. No one ...

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home