Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A Night Raid in West Africa

I just got back from the port city of Dakar where I was fortunate enough to participate in a search-and-destroy mission that was one of the best damned commando missions I have ever been on. It was completed about 10 hours ago and I am still a bit wired from the whole thing.

We raided a Senagalese military compound and really blew the hell out of it. We had a 14-man attack squad, and I provided covering fire with a .50 caliber machine gun from a secluded spot. I can't run like I used to, so they put me on the machine gun and told me to open up once the fireworks started. They also asked if I wanted a .30 caliber, but I told them to give me the big .50. A .30 caliber is pussy as far as I'm concerned. Anyway I took out a guard tower and shot up the mess hall- even caught a few dumb bastards while they were still eating. So I haven't lost my touch with the .50 cal. The guy feeding me the amo was amazed at all the damage I did. Young punk must have been half my age -if that. After the shooting was over we torched the place and took back a few prisoners. They didn't know what hit them. Or who. They know now.


One of the more maniacal commandos in our squad prepares to set off a small explosive with a bar-b-q lighter. I never did catch the fellow's name. I think he was Ukranian

I'd love to have another go at the Senegalese, but they'll be on high-alert after tonight's show, so it's a good thing that we're leaving. And you'll have to excuse my profanity in this post- as I said I am a bit wired, and all the blood-letting brought tears of joy to this lonely old mercenary's aging heart. I still got it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no seen this man before on your blog and so I do not think that he is from Ukraine because I know of these other mercenaries thjerew well. He could be from Balkans and maybe even Western Europe so that you can have a hell of a time trying to figure out if you must.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I not a Mexican

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home