Wednesday, May 25, 2005

like rapid dog

frends an readers alike

today was more bad news in the hospital but it start promising enough. i came in and say hey mcstallen you better be niser today or i not gon stay two long. but mcstallen was all doaped up on drogas an smilen an talken from happy days wen before wife leeve for good when he was in grenada so i think this must be good Day. we chit for a wile and he was stil smilen cawse i think he think he still in grenada fiten unarmed cubans an so i sit rite by the bed for a while [in chair] an he says more stuf of a impalen cuban with a salt rifle and i think oh this is good no issues of concerns today. oh butt then some truble my frends- someone nocken on the door and i turn my head to see hu it was an it was ownly orderly but than suddenle mcstallen pop up an bight my ass an he sink his teeth reely into it an i was screamen liek a littel gurl. it was lie trubble to get his mouth off my ass but finally i pull him off - he was like rapid dog and was foamen en lips. i needen to get stiches an i think i don no wut kind of drogas orderly give mcstallen but i don never wnat any of that because i don want to start biting my frends asses. never wan do that.

so i leeve before mcstallen talk to me over fantasy beisbol and i go home an sitten on robber donut beawse my ass is all a-soar. i use the time here today to talk over wrestling an no beisbol insted. you sea, i haf two sons - each is a namen rodrigo- wan rodrigo jus die in nepal [rodrigo 1- elder] and my other son rodrigo [rodrigo 2- mas joven] is a studen an school wrestling star in america. he lif with his mother, maria cantante. i go a hear to the NATional prep wrestle to talk of rodrigo with the other enthusiasms an fans of the sport. now there are lots of lots of punks writen about an i deal with them sometime but we get haf big trubble them and us

my pleasure,
Juan Boca

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was I who shot McStallen. Left to die in a dry river bid in southern Africa with half my face blown off, I recovered quickly and bided my time, because revenge is a dish best served cold. I followed McStallen to the Balkans, and shot the shit out of him when I got my chance. He can recover now, but I will find him again and finish the job. And I'll get you too Juan Boca, you poor man's Sancho Panza. You two can run, but you can't hide. Vote Nader in 2008!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first listen beltran this is family blog and you don go in hear cursen like that OK? OK. and with you're thret to mcstallen well when mcstallen gets better he is to goem find you first and get you. an this nader componning is sad. he will luse again jus lkie you

my pleasure

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All McStallen has in this world is his balls and his word, and he don't break 'em for no one, jou understand. Beltran you are a dead man. I shit you not.

On a side note, you might wanna think about dropping the "y" in Ricky and going with Rick. its just more professional and nothing is more important in your career as a cold killer then professionalism. When I hire someone to string up some claymores in the jungle outside of a Quaker orphanage, I want it done right and professional.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juan,

Could you post your picture? I would like to put a face to your posts.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words hurt me Chico as they are a direct insult on my heritage. As everyone in this business knows, my full name on my birth certificate is "Ricky"- many of us Southern Sudanese don't play by your rules of "professionalism" when it comes to nomenclature, and my mother Fatima would be spinning in her grave at the horrific thought of her Little Ricky changing his name for the sake of corporate globilization.

And McStallen and Boca don't have any guts. They've run up a pretty high body count across the globe, but it's mostly just women and kids. And I got one rule- I don't kill no women or no kids.

I'm coming for McStallen, and I'll take out Boca too if he gets in the way.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home