Thursday, December 08, 2005

UFC 67 Part I -The Fix Is In

Crotop was really worked up at me after I blew the Hyman Mills hit. So some of Crotop's underlings grabbed me on the street and then grabbed Mills at his hotel and we were taken back to Crotop's compound. Mills and I were forced to sit down, surrounded by skinnies with AKs and itchy trigger-fingers, while Crotop began another lecture. He once again presented me with a task, and once again threatened my life if I refused or failed

"I need you to fix fight. Mills- you will fight. McStallen- you will train. You are going to fight match and lose on purposes. I will bet against you and I will win lots of money. If that goes well, your debts is forgiving and I will let you go. But if not- and if you messing up again- sniper in building will blow your heads up." explained Crotop.

"But I'm a Quaker- I don't fight- not even for my country or my family!" exclaimed Mills.

Crotop socked him in the gut. "Mills, a Quaker don't go around a village cutting off heads and shit, or mowing down prairies dogs with a suped-up golf cart."

"Hey, those rats were mucking up one of the sand traps!" exclaimed Mills

Crotop socked him again. "Mills, you are truly a disgrace." he said.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled.

Crotop stared me down. "OK Mr. Tough-guy- now I punches you too."
And the bugger wound up like a Slavic Pop-Eye and decked me. I just kept my mouth shut from that point on as Crotop outlined the plan...

Mills and I were to go to UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 67 and pose as a fighter and a trainer. As the trainer, I had the responsibility of shaving Mills' back and chest before the fight. Besides that, all I had to do was sit in a chair near the ring for a couple minutes and make sure Mills took a fall. And all Mills had to do was put on a diaper, walk out into the octagon, and let someone kick the crap out of him. And that was it. We didn't know who Mills would be fighting, but Crotop explained it would "probably just be some ass-hole with a shaved head in a diaper."

Mills asked a follow-up question. "That fighter will probably be queerer than a Wausau plumber! What if the bastard tries to sodomize me out there?"

Crotop responded, "Well if and when that happens, you TAKE THE PAIN!!!!!....TAKE THE PAIN!!!!!"

Shiiiit.... UFC 67: THE ULTIMATE REVENGE. Now I'm not sure what exactly the participants are attempting to get their revenge upon, but I suspect they are trying to exact revenge on everyone who has picked on them their whole lives by putting on a diaper, stepping in a ring, and murdering a complete stranger who has done no wrong by them.

The match is in a week in Las Vegas Nevada (USA) so I'll have to sneak back into the States through its unsecured southern border, dodge the minute-men, doctor up some paperwork, and then pose as a trainer. Should be fun and hopefully I can catch a UNLV game out there -although it's not the same without Tark.

Not to digress too much- but about 10 years ago in Malta I killed an innocent bystander in a shoot-out at a market following a botched assassination attempt. The poor bastard looked exactly like Jerry Tarkhanian and for a second I thought it was, and that I had killed a legend through my negligence. So I grabbed his wallet and checked the ID- luckily the fellow's name was something like Anton Buttigieg or something. What a relief.

I'll write more from Las Vegas

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McStallen

I thought that shoot-out in a market in which you killed a by-stander occurred in Turkey, not Malta -What gives McStallen? Are you losing it?

11:16 AM  
Blogger McStallen said...

Actually the same thing happened in Turkey and Malta. Except the guy I capped in Turkey looked nothing like Tark-
Although he sort of looked like John Chaney

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McStallen, club Shangri-la gives me about 5 minutes off from sweeping the floors to write emails to my fans - or should i say my one adoring fan, a strange fellow whose email address is franktriggbuffla@hotmail.com. I am giving up that time to write you and to say that you and that quaker bedfellow of yours are no match for me. Let me say this to you Hyman if you are out there. I am on a mythical quest! (assuming i can get time off from jizz-mopping) I gotta brand new diaper from Club Monaco and I am ready to go! I can make grown men quiver! I'm gonna ride you like a pony! and then I'm gonna fight you and beat you.

My time is up. Yours is too, Hyman Mills.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really think you can take us Francis? Well I'll you what- I'm winning KFC 67 and anyone that gets in my way I'm going to beat the hell out of


And from what I read on-line, it looks you're going to be sitting this event out and just coaching your young protegee and life partner- Tony Khurtis or something

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this thing in USA Today about mercenaries being big pussies- any truth to that?

6:18 PM  
Blogger McStallen said...

Whatever- I hate USA today

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I guess it is a pretty crappy newspaper

6:35 PM  
Blogger McStallen said...

Newspaper?

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rico, you know what to do! arrhhh

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://cihkmvvu.com/agbo/xxus.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hkkoyorv.com/tsym/ixlp.html]Cool site[/url]

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://cihkmvvu.com/agbo/xxus.html | http://ojiphhao.com/gtoa/bplq.html

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home