Monday, May 23, 2005

is font


frends an readers alike

many of you have right these emails and won to know how you con tell is me righting. well jus look at the font and if you see is bold then you is me juan and is not mcstallen.

today i wen to hospital again to see mcstallen and i say hey mcstallen you donig better. an he look at me rite in my eyes an he says come closer juan real quiet under his breath. an he ponits index finger at me liker he won me to come closer. so i came real close to the bed and i say what you got to say? and then he says come more closer. and i think this is strainge but i come more closer becawse thass what the mein says. then all of a sudden he grabs my neck and start to trying to choke me again and again. i brake free afterr some efforts and of course help from the nice orderlies and i say what the hell was that for and mcstallen says becawse i am not posting enough on this blog so hear i ago again trying to make the posts and what not becawse i don want mcstallen to try and kill me ever time i go to see him in hospital. then mcstallen tol me to sine this closer named wagner who will play for the reds becawse danny graves got taken away from sinsinati.

so i leave hospital and go on the leeg website jus like he says. i try to put wagner on his team but it was to no avail becawse some team got him all along. so i come back to the hospital an i tell him somebody have closer billy wagner all along. an thass when he got more angry then i ever seen him. he start yelling rian rian rian wagner! and he hop out of the bed and start beatin me with his cane. an that abuse wnet on and on for a wile til the orderlies they come in and they are like oh not this stuff again and they brake it up again. so i leave an i tell mcstallen i still come back tomorro but i tell the orderlies make sure you don give that cane to mcstallen becawse it hurt like hell when he was beaten me with it and i don want to get hit with it tomoro

my pleasure,
Juan Boca

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i havet micks emoshons about that. one on hand, is good he is up and getting better. but on two hand, i don like that now that mcstallen is up he is always choken and beaten on me.

my pleasure

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juan,

Where did you learn to be a mercenary? Did McStallen train you, or did you learn elsewhere?

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buena pregunta. Estudiaba el arte de la guerra con McStallen en la mancha. Peleamos los molinos del viento y matamos polleros para diversion.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home