Monday, March 13, 2006

Milosevic Remembered

Today has been a very emotional day for me, and I now report to you that the father of Serbian nationalism, and the patron saint of Balkan genocide, Mr. Slobodan Milosevic, has passed away of natural causes.

It seems like everyone has a Slobodan Milosevic story or two, so I figure I'll share mine with you all. Now way back in early '98 I was working for the KLA, and was out with a frog-man team mining the Danube when a Serb riverboat spotted us with their searchlight. They fired some warning shots form their .50 cal, and plucked us right out. They tortured us a bit, standard Geneva convention violations- nothing noteworthy- and then took us back to headquarters.

My Serbian captors were familiar with my work, and figured "the Boss" would like to see me.
So they put me in an armored personnel carrier and took me off to Mr. Milosevic' chateau.

They brought me into his chambers under heavy guard and I was quite nervous.
He was seated, busily sorting through 8x10s of various Croatian citizens, putting them in one pile labeled "Kill" and another labeled "Put in jail- probably kill later."

Then he looked up for a second and winked at me.
"Ahh McStallen- I know of your work in El Salvador, South Africa and Eritrea. And the Laotian circus animal massacre in '77... beheading those circus monkeys...It was, how you say, big inspiration?"

Then he looked down at one of the 8x10s and spat at it. "Fuck your mother." he mumbled to the 8x10 under his breath. Then he looked up at me again.

"If a man kills your child, the way you get back at that man is to kill several of his children. And maybe someone else' children too. And blow something up and torture your neighbors. And then kill your neighbors. Then you get vengeance for your dead child, and you can sleep easy. And that's the way we do it here."

Brilliant. I knew at once this flawed man was a kindred spirit.

We were roughly the same age, and had both killed lots of people, and so we had alot in common and hit it off pretty well. So we got talking, and he worked out a deal for me. He'd forget about the stuff in the Danube if I'd train and fight with two companies of anti-aircraft units so that we could fend off the criminal NATO airstrikes that were destroying the beautiful Balkan countryside and causing untold harm to a great number of innocent people.

So for about 6 months, I trained brave young Serbs, and later myself fought in the Great War of NATO Aggression, and Mr. Milosevic treated me like a son. It was alot of work, but there was some play time too- me and "Slobo" would usually spend our Sundays fishing and sniping for Croats at the local market or go tear-gassing war orphans.

Work wasn't that bad either- with help from fellow mercenary Crotop the Moldovan Bear, I shot down a commercial airliner from South Korea (that'll teach 'em), and also had several unconfirmed hits on NATO bombers. NATO would never own up to losing one of their aircraft if we shot it down anyway- you know the way they are. And Wesley Clark? What a joke. And that's the way the West is- always disseminating false propaganda to further their own agenda- like the Gulf of Tonkin, or the lunar landing, or evolution...long live William Jeninngs Brian and death to the gold standard.

Right, now so I saw that American twit Owen Wilson make a mockery of our efforts with his jingoistic "Behind Enemy Lines." Alot of people tell me "The Wedding Crashers" is good, but I've never seen it- and I never will unless that bastard Wilson apologizes for "Behind Enemy Lines." His next movie could be a bloody Oscar winner - I don't care- he's not getting any money from me any time soon.

So anyway as 1998 came to a close, I thanked Mr. Milosevic for his hospitality and told him I needed a change of scenery. He thanked me, we exchanged genital hand-shakes, and then parted ways. My heart was in the south, and I left for Bogota to recruit for FARC, but every so often I think back to the fond times I spent in Yugoslavia.

So long Slobodan- the world will be a different place without you around.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa a touching tribute indeed my good friend.

I too have a good Milosevic story but I cannot be good in saying it over Internet. Some other time McStallen. Some other time.

And McStallen- thanks for oyur cooking- the wife loved the funnel cake and the vodka-soaked raisins- you are a regular Betty Crocker!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McStallen, you are so sexy. when are you coming to stalingrad?

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McStallen! dont forget about us. when are you coming to Lillehammer?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whattaya got shit between your ears. Lillehammer is in Norway not Sweden.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember me Jen?

You used to love me, but I'm just yesterday's news, kicked to the currb like Steve Roger Thomas, Doug Bad, Heidi Proskauer, and Katie P so many others.

Do you even know how to be a friend to someone? Do you know how to care about anyone besides yourself? Do you know how to love anyone besides you?

Of course you don't - you just keep runinng from your problems- but it won't work, because your problems are on the inside.

Warmest regards,
Boppler

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon where is the love?

Where is the love?

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to learn how to exchange a genital handshake

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shutup, ray. let's get back to mcstallen. mcstallen, please come to the mile high city. we will welcome jenie goodebar to the mile high club if you know what i mean!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go McStallen- I made that mistake, and came and ate Jen's meat curtains for a week and then before I knew it she kicked me out of her apartment and was getting log-jammed by some nihlist snow-boarder named Dirk.

I used to dabble in log-jammin' too- not in the NFL of course

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to offer log-jam but this curved penis makes it very very difficult

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to know that I slept with Bam Morris

There, I said it

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder how bam morris was.

I AM GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to know that when I slept with Bam Morris, Cecil the Diesel Collins was watching - he was peeping on us.

I knew he was watching with those big cute puppy dog eyes, and that enhanced my performance.

There I said it- I feel better now

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do I gotta do to sleep with Bam Morris

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look I just want to add that when I saw pounding Bam Morris in the ass and Cecil Collins was watching, Bam passed out- I think from shock. And then while he was asleep, I took a dump on his face. And I liked it. And Cecil liked it too. I could hear him laughing outside.

Sorry but I had to get that out too.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mcstallen, wanna party?

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Jessica I don't want to cut you off here, but I have to get one more thing off my chest...
After I slammed Bam Morris, I went home and killed my parents and ate them. Raw too- didn't even take the time to cook them

I know, that's a fucked up thing to do to your parents... but look I was depressed and on anti-depressants and pretty doped up at the time -so don't blame me- blame the drug manufacturers -I didn't kill my parents, those drugs that I took did -
And blame society too- society failed me, and now my parents are dead because of it

Damn you society! You'll pay for murdering my parents!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bernie, wanna hang out?

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Ashlee, I don't have the time or the moral disposition (or lack thereof) to engage in fornication or any other comparably immoral liasons.

And besides, there's just far too much sinning going on in the world right now, and I have to do some cleansing

This McStallen character has really inspired me, and I think I'm going move to Europe, buy a suit of armor, and run around the countryside and start chasing people around with swords and maybe cut a few heads off -and probably eat a few babies too.

All in the name of King and Country of course

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not asking if you want to have sexual intercourse. i just want to sing to your penis

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mcstallen ...your a FUCKING idiot...hope you end up like your buddy slobo...DEAD!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home