Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One Year Anniversary


Well that blasted little excursion into Nepal was a real Charlie-Foxtrot, and I had to bail out of that bus about 50 yards from a government checkpoint on the outskirts of Katmandu. The U.N.'s got the nukes now, my employer is pissed, and now that boner Kofi Annan is trying to piece it all together. Good luck Kofi.

Christ, Nepal's always been a bad place for me- that's where we lost Rodrigo in '05.
But at least it's over for now.

But this post is really special to me because it represents the one-year anniversary of this blog. And I've done alot this year- there were coups, assassinations, kidnappings, napalmings, and beheadings. A couple villages completely wiped off the mat. I even cupped Reggie Roby's balls. I destroyed a UFC convention. Lots of action. And I killed more people this past year (52) than most mercenaries do in a career. I mean 52 confirmed kills in one year- that ain't fucking peanuts- that's all's I'm saying.

And don't get me started on "unconfirmed kills"- by my own account I think I bagged another two-dozen people this year- maybe more because I'm not sure how many people were in that pet hospital in Sarajevo- but mercenarywatch.com wouldn't give me any credit for those other kills for lack of evidence. Those bastards...it's not like any of them have the balls to go out and waste someone- but boy are they quick to set-up a web-site and pass judgment on others as to what constitutes a confirmed kill and what doesn't. They're just a bunch of parasites. Someone should frag them- that's what someone should do.

I digress...So where to next? Well I'll tell you- There's a multi-national task force, led by my old acquaintances Hyman Mills and Gary, that has gone tear-assing across the globe looking for the Sacramento Civil Servant. After a month of that, they've finally got him cornered in a cave in Lebanon. And they're paying me to go in and be the one to extract him. That's highly dangerous, but hell let's be honest here- I would have done that for free- pleasure is all mine.

So here's the transcript of my debriefing this morning with Mills, going over my mission in Lebanon...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILLS: (unfolds map of Lebanon) They call him "The Civil Servant."
He's holed up in a cave outside of Beirut. Fighting's confined to the cave area. Now If we're gonna stop the Civil Servant, we've gotta do it right there. The rest of the task force has done its job. Now it's your turn.

MCSTALLEN: (nods)

MILLS : I admire you, McStallen. I do.

McSTALLEN : Thank you, sir.

MILLS: Most men your age would have retired by now. But that's OK. We need mercenaries with maturity and character Iike you. But once a mercenary gets wounded a few times, he can't wait to take a desk job. He becomes a politician, right? Goes along to get along. So goddamn hard to stay upright.

MCSTALLEN: You said it there, sir.

MILLS: With Gary watching- which he will be. There's always someone watching.
Like a hawk. Always someone ready to jump in, if you're not.
Do you have a son, McStallen?

MCSTALLEN: Yes, sir. I think several actually.

MILLS: Good. Well we don't want our sons or grandsons fighting the Civil Servant years from now, do we?

MCSTALLEN: No, sir, we sure don't.

MILLS: Then you crush him without mercy. You dig him out of that cave and you bring him back.

MCSTALLEN: Yes, sir.

MILLS: You wonder why... Why would the Civil Servant hide there of all places? I guess we don't know the bigger picture, if there is such a thing... What do you think?

MCSTALLEN: Well, sir, I never asked myself that question.

MILLS: You're a humble man... Nobody wants the Civil Servant... but you. How much do you want him?

MCSTALLEN: As much as I have to, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kill the man who disrespect my cousin

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home