Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Interview with a Borgnine


Good day loyal readers. I realize I have been away for a while, and I apologize once again for my absence. Some things are going on right now that I can't really get into- without getting too specific, I'll just say that I kidnapped some Ukrainian scientists, stole a bunch of plutonium and am on a rickety school bus packed with nuclear explosives speeding towards the Nepalese border.

So things are a bit hectic. But I'm writing today not because of the imminent nuclear holocaust that I will probably cause, but rather because I recently came into possession with what I assert to be the Holy Grail of sociopathic paranormal mercenary paraphanelia.....
Yes- you guessed it- my buddy Borgnine got a hold of The Sacramento Civil Servant's illustrated daily diary and traded it to me for a bag of severed heads and a shoebox of ears. That's a steal if you ask me.

This is a diary full of passion and insanity, containing wisdom and insight completely alien to the human psyche. I can't keep it all to myself, so I figured I would share a recent passage with you in which the Civil Servant spouts off against his former friend Borgnine- here goes:


"Oh clever Borgnine, why have you forsaken me, you wolf in sheep's clothing?
I gave you my heart and my soul, my life and my Steve Smith, and all you gave me was Ahman Green via a three-way trade and a dagger through the heart.
Oh Borgnine I tried for many months to reconcile your recent devious behavior with the traditional upstanding nature of your character. And finally I saw the light, and now I see you for who you are- you are a heartless bastard.


You're just like all the others- all my other enemies- like the pint-sized bullies in the cafeteria in Marseilles, or the Jewish tailor in Lebanon, or the inter-mural beach volleyball coach at UCLA, or the lesbian park ranger in St. Louis, or the gizz-mopper claiming to be Randy Culture's life partner in Fresno, and all the rest. Just another traitor getting his or her jollies off of my destruction.

Why did you do this? I know why...because you have sold your soul to Gary- and I wished and hoped long ago that we were done with all this Gary nonsense. But I know now we will never be done with this Gary nonsense- well not until I make things right and end it my way.

So this is going to stop and all of you will pay for your treachery. And pay dearly you will, for the time has come, to say fair's fair. To pay the rent. To pay our share."


Yes boo, How can you dance when your bed is burning boo? My god quoting Midnight Oil is a new low even for the Sacramento Civil Servant, but fortunately it gets better a few paragraphs later. And if you want to read it, you'll have to buck up. I will be selling copies of the diary for $39.95- order yours today- the first 200 orders get a free 18-inch McStallen attack helicopter complete with McGelboim and McStallen action figures.


As always, I will be donating all proceeds to my relief fund to reconstruct the Berlin Wall. Send a check or money order to:

"Where there's a Wall there's a Way Fund"
c/o Mikhael McStallen and Nicoli Ceacescu
1348 Honecker Sq, Suite 411
East Berlin, 18345-AB-201

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mate,

why is that balding fellow blowing that bloke with his arms crossed?

And are those Diesel jeans on that guardian angel?

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post McStallen

And in fact I skipped practice again today and just read your blog the whole day. Great stuff. Four people came into the club-house and starting yelling at me in Spanish- I think one was the owner, one was thw manager, one was a center fielder, and I'm not sure what the Miriachi does for the organization- and they were telling me to get on the field. But anyway fuck them.

I think I'll sit out the whole MLB 2006 season and just start my own blog. I hate playing for those New York pussies anyway!

Rock on!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think i'll beat valley this year? go bayside!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you beat valley, i'll blow you just the way the sacramental civil servant did to borgnine!!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I ws screwing around last night got a baby gerbil stuck in my ass.

And I tried that trick where you send in a bigger gerbil to flush out the little gerbil- didn't work- now I have two gerbil lodged in my ass

My friends are telling me to send in an even bigger gerbil or maybe even a rat, but I don't want to risk having three marmits in my ass.

Anyone have any suggestions?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marmit?

is that a semi-amphibious rodent?

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next question!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did this marmit bite off your Johnson? Did it give you a rash? Did you take it bowling? Please tell me more

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next question!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I didn't take it bowling. I didn't buy it shoes. I didn't buy it a beer.

and it's a show-rodent- it's got fucking papers

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shomer fucking Shabbas! Next Question!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can it Rosenhumper- Life does not stop and start at your convenience, you miserable piece of shit.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the walrus.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut the fuck up Donny! You're out of your element!

And Edgar Mason's a pedarest!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone need a job?

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job...yeah sure,..I can get you a job...I'll just check back with the gang at career services and see what they got for you...We got them working in shifts...

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me like job in china

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edgar touched me in funny places

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't help you in china. but i will get you job in joplin, missouri!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also we here at CSO WashU have found some additional openings for our distinguished alumnae...
------------------------
The Cape Girardeau county court reporter is getting his wisdom teeth removed and they're looking for someone to fill in and type for a week- should be great experience- fax me a transcript and I'll forward it to them

The Wheaton County (IL) bailiff has laringitis and they are looking for someone to fill-in indefinitely. No experience needed, and they'll provide you with a gun if you don't own one

In Springfield Co (MO), one of the public defenders was recently deported, and they need someone to fill and handle her caseload. Unfortunately there will be no financial compensation, but it should be great experience. All her notes are in Portugese, so knowledge of Spanish or Portugese would be helpful (though not required)

Finally, Dean Soligman is going on vacation and needs someone to look after his cats. Pays $20 a day plus free room and board

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tomea, i like your big butt and i cannot lie...

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home