Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Romantic Interlude

Oh my god my beloved readers it has been too long.

Well I would just like to apologize for my absence. I have been unavoidably detained in some romantic escapades. It is not often that I talk about women on this blog, and indeed I am still scarred by the death of my one true love in life, Appolonia, who was killed in a tragic car-bomb blast in Malta in 1968 perpetrated by a band of gypsies that were targeting me.

But being the hopeless romantic that I am, I had a month furlong with this blessed angel named Chow Mein. I really have to thank modern science, because without some recent developments such as the penis pump, mechanized testicle, or prosthetic anus, I dare say there would have been no intercourse at all.

And all this gratuitous defiling of course led to a great deal of writer's block. Some authors are able to use romance or romantic figures as their muse(s). But I draw my inspirations from pain, suffering and terror, and so this month of happiness has really been hard on me.

Fortunately, two days ago Chow Mein was run down in the street by a retarded milk-truck driver and rendered brain-dead, and that snapped me out of my sappy mental state. Reinvigorated, I contacted some old friends and tried to find a very violent mission that would pay me alot of money. So I'm shipping out to Borneo in a few days to meet up with my Bulgarian associate Borgnine, and his bodyguard Carson Pumper.

We've got a powerful Indonesian chieftain on retainer, and we will be carrying out some vengeance attacks for him on various persons and animals that have wronged him over the past few years- we've got a few hits planned already and we might even detonate a Buddhist temple depending on how everyone feels.

I shall write more in a few days- in the mean time please log onto e-Bay if you get a chance- I realize I no longer have any use for my penis pump, and I will be auctioning it off- my screen name is McStallen11@aol.com (same as my email)- all proceeds will go to my charity to rebuild the Berlin Wall.
Or you can just donate on-line (if_these_walls_could_talk.com)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ what are you doing still using an aol account? What the fuck's the matter with you? Go gmail you dinosaur!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McStallen

take care of my brother or else!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sis used to get gangbanged against that berlin wall...for free. that bitch could never get anyone to pay

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know what about wall. one day my sister eating squid snack, next day she getting fucked against great wall.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bo du, you like DP? me and my brother will give you good DP. meet us at the great wall

11:08 PM  
Blogger McStallen said...

By "DP," do you mean
Double-Penetration Dan Pearl?


I thought I killed him in that car-bombing in Soulard last year

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to have good sex with borgnine. if you think it will be bad, email me at hotbabes@sextoys.com.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Borgnine character seems hot. Please post a picture of him that I will be able to use as masturbation material.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home