Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Break in the Action

In the last few days, most of my senior operatives have left for various operations. I have been unable to accept any new contracts. At this point I have only a skeleton crew and have decided to scale back operations, and we are now actively operating in the Balkans. This will not make for a very interesting blog, so I have decided to use this website to chronicle my American fantasy sports exploits and opinions, in addition to my battlefield accomplishments.
Some of you have expressed concern that I may stop killing people. I would like to reassure everyone that I do not plan to stop killing people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on that killing thing. I hope it doesn't interfere with oyur fantasy hockey league.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home