Saturday, February 12, 2005

Thank You Fidel Castro

Of course I am being facetious. The whole reason we left Iraq was to gather a team for an operation in Venezuela. I was trying to keep this secret since we were going in to remove President Chavez. Apparently word leaked out to the Cubans, probably from some dumb American in Washington. And of course that rat Castro had to go babbling about the now not-so-secret plans because he has nothing better to do. Well suffice it so say we are going to shelve the whole operation for now. I don't think I would mind so much but I turned down an executive security contract in the Ukraine because I really thought the Venezuelan operation was the best opportunity. And then I tried to get back on the Ukraine job, but by that Yushenko had already hired an East German/Austrian team led by our old friend Clause Geissman. So now we are sitting with our proverbial dicks in the proverbial wind and I'm not sure what's next.

The days of playing industrial espionage in Cuba are pretty much over, and Mr. Castro should mind his own business and count bananas or whatever he does in his spare time. But these fellows in Cuba and North Korea are clamoring for global attention, and this is not good for business.



What a pathetic embrace between Mr. Chavez and Mr. Castro! The last time I saw something like that in Cuba, Fredo Corleone ended up getting whacked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home